Saturday, August 11, 2012

Is Your Marriage In Crisis

Is Your Marriage In Crisis?
Is your marriage in crisis?  Whatever you do, don't bury your head in the sand because you need to act now.  Your problems are likely to become a lot worse if you neglect them.  If think your relationship is worth saving, putting some effort into it now will be worth it in the long run; even if it makes you uncomfortable.


Not sure how to tackle your problems?  All marriages go through rough spots but with a little bit of effort, respect and understanding most marriages can be saved.  All you need is the know how.  How do you find that?  Well you could book both of you in for some relationship counseling.  But some people cannot talk to strangers so they are better off taking advice from an internet dating site or better yet purchasing a course designed to help them save their marriage.

Is it worth the effort?  Well only you can answer that but I am guessing that if you married this person, you loved them once and probably still do.  Real life often gets in the way of our relationships.  We are so busy running around trying to please our family, our boss and our friends that often our partner gets neglected and forgotten.  This can be a huge mistake. Your other half should always be number one on your priority list. You cannot have a great marriage unless both of you appreciate the other person and show this appreciation on a regular basis.

Often when couples start bickering it is a sign that both of them are frustrated.  Making love may have become a distant memory.  Sex may be a small word but it is very important one to maintain intimate relations in any relationship.  It is the glue that will hold both of you together.  It may not be the same as it was in the early days when you first met but true intimacy develops over time and with a little patience and practice you can recapture that lost magic.

Communication is vital to make any partnership work but particularly a marriage.  It is too easy to assume you know what your other half is doing or thinking.  He or she may be under pressure at work or be concerned about the state of the economy and how it will impact on your life.  They may be distracted but it doesn't mean that they have fallen out of love with you.  It also doesn't mean that they have been unfaithful or are looking to leave your life.

So why not get a sitter for your kids and ask your partner out on a date.  Go to a restaurant and sit down and chat.  Don't talk about your kids, your finances or your family members.  Pretend you have just met and are trying to impress each other.  Slowly but surely you can revive that spark between you and working together can resolve any issues that are causing your problems.

Hopefully you will soon realize that rather than having your marriage in crisis, you can have a happy relationship with your current partner.  Communication is key to getting your relationship back on track.







4 comments:

  1. I WANT TO THANK GREAT DR IGBERASE 2ND FOR HELPING ME WITH MY LOST HUSBAND DEVIS HOLLYWOOD...
    Dr Igberase is like a father to the fatherless.. i never believed these will really make a change in my marriage, and i never have it in my thought that i could ever been with my husband Mr Devis after divorcing and ending our 33years marriage.... My life was upset i never knew where to start from when my husband broke up with me.....My name is Tanisha Davis from Poland but got married and live in Chicago USA, igberasespelltemple@yahoo.com is the right email address to contact for an urgent help in getting your lover back.... My husband and I have been together for 33years before he divorced me and i was so upset because i thought i have lost my marriage forever... i did all i could to please for my husband to bring me back home but all to be in vain.. i had to traveled away from my state because i was not having anywhere to stay because my home was not conducive for me to stay because my husband want me out of the house, i travel to a friend of mine in California, one night, when i was searching on a good spell caster results that help in bringing back lost lover's and husband's, i found an interesting story that was shared by Santana Valdez From Texas Huston, about a good spell caster called Dr Igberase,and how he helped her in getting her husband back home, and i decided to put a try in contacting him... he replied me back.. i thought at first these was just normal and he told me that i was going to get back my husband after a period of 28hours i still doubted him.... But today as i am sharing these good news is for me to express my experience to all the whole universe that these is a good spell caster that helps in bringing back lost lovers and he is (igberasespelltemple@yahoo.com) I am happily with my husband and my 3 kids, TARRY, WENDY, JEFF... great Igberase i thank you for helping me to get my family back.... his email address is (igberasespelltemple@yahoo.com) Thanks, From Tanisha Davis
    , Igberase is my Grandfather because he was always there for me when i needed him mostly and he is the reason why i am happy today.


    ReplyDelete
  2. The spell caster who helped me to get my lover back,(igberasespelltemple@yahoo.com) I looked so surprised,cried out loudly,wiped day and night, have sleepless night severally, thinking that i have lost Avila Rudy my lover, my boyfriend,my soul mate,forever after 2years of Relationship, but it all come to me as a dream that i was still able to be with him and he is with me for good, for love, for care,and i am so happy, and i thank the powerful spell caster who helped me out in getting and achieving these great joy and happiness,Dr Igberase of igberasespelltemple@yahoo.com,indeed Dr you are powerful,although i doubted these at first stage but you still make it real to me and i am happy today and i say thanks be to you and i promised to always share your good and how powerful you are around the world and in the internet,Dr Igberase is a good and helping spell caster who help to get Ex lover or lost Husband, if you need a spell caster that can help you with your lost lovers Kindly email Dr Igberase on his email.(igberasespelltemple@yahoo.com) thanks so much Dr for your help and wonderful thing you have done for me,yours Daughter, Alicia Weaver From Alabama United State Of America

    ReplyDelete
  3. i can't really believe that i am with my Ex-Husband back after when he broke up with me with 4 kinds i thank Dr Atakpo

    of (dratakpospelltemple@gmail.com) for helping me getting back my man back, My Name is Mrs Rhona Cole i am from

    England and my man name is Mr Alan Cole, my happiness turn to bitterness,my joy turn to sorrow,my love turn to hate

    when my husband broke up with me last week,i was so frustrated and i could not know what next to do again, i was so

    unthinkable and i could not concentrate any more, i love my husband so much but he was cheating on me with another

    woman and this makes him broke up with me so that he can be able to get marry to the other lady and this lady i think

    cast a spell on my husband to make him hate me and my kinds and this was so critical and uncalled-for,I cry all day and

    night for God to send me a helped to get back my man until i went to Westmoreland to see a friend and who was having

    the same problem with me but she latter got her Husband back and i asked her how she was able to get her husband back

    and she told me that their was a powerful spell caster in Africa name DR ATAKPO that he help with love spell in getting

    back lost lover's back and i decided to contacted the same Dr Atakpo and he told me what is needed to be done for me to

    have my man back and i did it although i doubted it but i did it and the Dr told me that i will get the result after 24hours,

    and he told me that my husband was going to call me by 9pm in my time and i still doubted his word, to my surprise my

    husband really called me and told me that he miss me so much Oh My God i was so happy, and today i am happily with

    my man again and we are joyfully living together as one good family and i thank the powerful spell caster Dr Atakpo of

    dratakpospelltemple@gmail.com, he is so powerful and i decided to share my story on the internet that good spell casters

    still exist and Dr Atakpo is one of the good spell caster who i will always pray to live long to help his children in the time of

    trouble, if you are there and your lover is turning you down, or you have your husband moved to another woman, do not

    cry anymore contact the powerful spell caster Dr Atakpo on his email: dratakpospelltemple@gmail.com and he will

    answer you, i am a living testimony and i will continue to testify of his goodness in my family,he turn my family to

    paradise and today we are all happy together Dr Atakpo i say thank you in one million times thanks Dr.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi everybody. I recently saw a testimony about Chief Dr Zuma in a blog I visit for relationship and dating counseling problems because i had been having serious issues with my boyfriend and we had been dating for six months, he just suddenly changed, he wasn't returning my calls,he started cheating,he was hurting me in many ways i never thought possible and I just thought I should try it*maybe out of desperation of some sort*..and I contacted Chief Dr Zuma ..At first everything felt dreamy and unbelievable, his consultations and solution was a little bit easy and strange and I was scared a little cause I heard read and heard lots of stories of fake spell casters,scams and i never really believed in magic..I played along with a little hope and and faith and I sent some few stuffs after everything and it worked like a miracle,everything went to a while new direction,it was and is amazing...I guess it was all good faith that made me read That particular post that faithful day..I hope he could help other people too like he did me...I did a little and I got everything I wanted and wished for*my husband,my family and my life back. E-mail: spiritualherbalisthealing@gmail.com or contact him on whats App him +2348105150446

    ReplyDelete